Another YouTube Fail: "AM I GAY?" Ad with Cat's B*tthole Next to a Minecraft Video on YouTube Kids


I'm just a mom trying to make sure my kids are safe while they watch YouTube Kids. I mean, isn't that what the app is for? But once again, YouTube has failed us.


I was browsing through YouTube Kids with my 8-year-old when we stumbled upon a Minecraft video. It was a harmless Minecraft video, nothing too explicit. But then, something caught my eye. An ad titled "AM I GAY?" popped up next to the Minecraft video.


Now, I'm all for open discussions about sexuality, but this is not the place or the time for it. YouTube Kids is supposed to be a safe space for young children, not a platform for explicit content.


But it gets worse. The ad wasn't just a simple text. It came with a picture. A picture of a cat's b*tthole.


I was shocked, to say the least. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How could YouTube allow such explicit content on an app meant for young children?


I'm not the only one who's upset about this. Parents all over the world are expressing their concern and frustration. We're tired of having to monitor our children's every move online. We're tired of having to deal with the consequences of YouTube's carelessness.


YouTube, it's time to step up. It's time to take responsibility for the content you're promoting on your app. It's time to make sure that our children are safe from explicit content.


Parents, beware. YouTube Kids is not the safe space it claims to be. Keep a close eye on what your children are watching. And if you see anything inappropriate, report it.


We can't let YouTube get away with this. We deserve better. Our children deserve better.